Asian consumers are more wedded to their mobiles than their global counterparts in most phases of life, and vacations are no exception, TripAdvisor’s TripBarometer Mobile and Social survey indicates.
For example, Asian travellers are more likely to use social media while on the road 69 per cent compared with 61 per cent globally. Travellers from Indonesia are the most likely to use mobile devices when they are on holiday 98 per cent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events