“A majority of luxury brands still rely heavily on traditional channels,” said Dan Carter, vice president and senior creative director at Jack Morton Worldwide. “Digital and social media don’t live in the forefront of their mind. The recent slowdown of sales in the region, particularly in China, may even result in a smaller budget on digital marketing.”
While a few digital-savvy luxury brands, such as Burberry and Estée Lauder, have been boosting their investment in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events