Sixty-one per cent of consumers in the region said they would pay more for designer products, compared to the global average of 44 per cent.
Seventy-four per cent of Chinese consumers said they would spend more on designer goods, the highest globally. India 59 per cent and Vietnam 56 per cent rounded off the world’s top three.
Asia-Pacific consumers are also drawn to high-profile brands, with more than half 55 per...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events