This is the 17th year that the global market research firm has launched the study, which surveyed 19,890 affluent people in Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Australia and Japan.
The findings show that more people with total international air trips excluding Tokyo reaching 14.4 million in the past year, an increase of 31 per cent since 2009.
Totally, there were 6.6 million international business air...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events