Augmented reality AR aims to wipe out the difference between what is real and what is digital. When used most effectively it offers businesses the opportunity to shatter marketing clutter and to enhance perceptions of reality.
But just as AR blurs what we know to be physical and what we suspect is virtual, so too the reality of AR’s current use versus its future marketing potential is unclear. But new tools and widely available...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events