Following the US patent lawsuit, in which a jury ruled Friday to award six of seven points and more than $1 billion in damages to Apple, Apple has filed a preliminary injunction to ban eight Samsung devices in the US, four of which are versions of the Galaxy S2.
While surely painful, Samsung can probably bear the fiscal sting of this ruling as the South Korean manufacturer made US$12 billion 13.73 trillion won...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events