The three agencies are JWT Singapore, Exposure from UK and Rothco from Ireland.
This development followed an earlier invitation to seven agencies, which also included Iris, YR, Ogilvy Mather and BBDO, for proposals. The final selection will be announced by first half of this year.
The review is being handled out of Tiger Beer’s headquarters in Singapore. Currently, YR is the brand's incumbent regional agency of record, and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events