Business analysts have generally agreed that WPP's half-year earnings fell below expectations given recent market commentary, but have offered mixed guidance going forward.
Ian Whittaker, media analyst at Liberum, recommended WPP as a buy despite the company’s half-year results being likely to disappoint.
WPP’s top-line weakness, Whittaker said, is partly driven by FMCG giants Procter Gamble and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events