Amazon is going to promote the alcoholic drinks available on its platform in Japan via a pop-up bar in Tokyo.
The tech giant will open its 78-seat Amazon Bar’ on 20 October for 10 days. Located in Ginza, an upscale shopping and entertainment district in southeastern Tokyo, the venue will serve cocktails, wine and sake, including some exclusive products, according to a company statement.
The bar will not have menus but will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events