As younger audiences migrate online, short-form serialised video content is proving to be an effective, low-cost way to reach target audiences.
1. A webisode is a video format that airs initially online, either by download or stream, as opposed to first airing on traditional TV.
Short in length, anything from two to 15 minutes, they make up part of a longer series.
Webisodes have been around since the mid 1990’s, but in more recent years they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events