Based in Singapore, Stewart will oversee global and multimarket clients including UPS, L'Oreal, and Jetstar. “Our network is five years old and the growth of our clients across multiple markets is important,” Stewart told Campaign Asia-Pacific. “This new role will bring a level of consistency and quality.”
Stewart is expected to take on the new role in January. He will report to Sakhuja, who replaced Kelly Clark as global CEO last year....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events