The insurance conglomerate has issued an RFP, with creative and strategy pitching expected to take place in September.
The agencies to compete for the business have not yet been confirmed, but incumbent Leo Burnett is expected to defend the account. A source close to the business indicated that “all key holding groups” were likely to be involved.
Proceedings are being coordinated by consultancy R3. The move follows the appointment of Paul...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events