When I found out I was pregnant, I was extremely hesitant to share this news with my company. Like most moms-to-be, I was very cognizant of not telling people about my pregnancy before the three-month mark.
But I was also very concerned how my pregnancy could affect my career, how my colleagues and clients would receive this news, how some people may stop perceiving me as a whatever-it-takes kind of leader.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events