Unless you spent 2017 hiding under a rock you will be aware of an emerging media and political narrative centered on Facebook, Twitter and Google as enablers of bad things.
Those bad things include
- The use of their platforms for the publication and dissemination of offensive and or illegal content
- A lack of controls that allow foreign or other hostile actors to use their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events