The open-ended partnership will give ADK’s clients access to media planning and buying expertise and scale across the Asia-Pacific, including China, through the Maxus network.
For Maxus it signals a substantial increase in billings. ADK is the third largest full-service agency in Japan, and currently works with clients including Sharp, Toshiba, Uniqlo and Shiseido.
The ADKMaxus’ partnership will take effect this month, and will begin with the establishment of dedicated...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events