Denstu’s annual report of advertising expenditures showed spend in Japan totaled around US$63 billion 5,891.3 billion yen in 2012, buoyed by healthy spending in traditional media.
A strong recovery in ad placements pushed spending in the traditional media up by 2.9 per cent to exceed the level achieved in 2010 before the earthquake and tsunami hit eastern Japan.
Broken down by medium, expenditures were higher in television up 3...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events