The digital marketing arm of consulting giant Accenture has talked about becoming the world's biggest digital agency but Anatoly Roytman, the London-based managing director of Accenture Interactive for Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, said the ambition to build the experience agency of record was greater.
We want to partner our clients and become the custodian of the brand experience, Roytman told Campaign’s debut monthly print issue, which is published this week....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events