Ben Gibson knew his latest marketing campaign had been a success when one of his colleagues confessed it had helped them explain what they did to their grandmother for the first time.
For people whose job it is to market such complex products as those developed by the technology firm F5 Networks, where Gibson has been CMO for almost a year, simplifying the jargon is easily the biggest challenge.
This is how...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events