In order to appeal to Chinese consumers, Western brands need to better understand their culture. And what better way to distill the culture than through informal common language. To that end, our content partner Jing Daily has devised a primer for luxury brands of slang that’s popular in China today, replete with their pronunciation, their relevance to brands and sample sentences to show how they’re used. Enjoy And if you know of any slang that you think we...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events