1. Android to continue the 'mass market' smartphone momentum
Every day, more than 1.3 million Android devices are being activated, with the majority of them being priced for the mass market. In 2013 Android will cross an installed base of 1 billion users. These are massive numbers. Windows Phone 8 launched in Oct 2012 amidst a lot of fanfare. There are other new platforms in the news such as BB10, Ubuntu and Tizen, but...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events