The online survey gathered opinions and views from 304 Malaysians across Peninsular and East Malaysia in early November.
“It is not uncommon to see people using their mobile devices all the time these days couples playing on their individual phones while eating out, parents pacifying kids with iPad or gaming devices on dining tables. It has come to an age that we do not consume media, but the media consume us,” said Andreas Vogiatzakis,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events