1. Virtual reality
VR found its footing last year but VR is becoming more significant because the cost of headsets is going down, dramatically.
The core technology to achieve high-quality VR has been all but commoditised, now the race is on to secure the lion market share.
If you want to transport customers to a completely different environment, nothing does it quite like VR and the opportunities for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events