Over the last year, ad spend has grown by 40 percent on social media platforms. In turn, the demand for influencers has proven increasingly valuable for marketers, as brands try to reach consumers through the voices of trusted personas.
While the social space is becoming more and more cluttered with ads, sites like Facebook continue to update their algorithms to prioritize people over brands on the newsfeed. That's good news for keeping in touch...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events