In the simplest terms, our belief is that any creative work for brands should either be useful or entertaining. Preferably both. If it isn’t either, we urge the people behind it to seriously think twice before foisting it on the public.
Following are five examples of work that stood out from the past 12 months. Readers might disagree, and that’s fine. We have selected these pieces purely from the work we have covered, because...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events