1. Brands need to take online safety more seriously.
Ever since The Times in London reported that brands were inadvertently funding terror groups in February, the global conversation around brand safety hasn’t stopped. The crisis for YouTube rolls on with the platform set to hire 10,000 people to manually scour the site for inappropriate content that could also harm advertisers. What’s surprising is how little attention marketers in Japan are paying to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events