As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lingerie and underwear, Triumph International has always relied on bricks-and-mortar stores as a sales channel. With the growing adoption of online and mobile, the brand discovered a decline in the effectiveness of traditional marketing, and turned toward new methods of generating footfall.
In the lead up to Chinese New Year, Triumph Singapore tapped the APD Group to implement a location-based marketing campaign. By the conclusion of January...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events