I arrived in Asia at what was then known as The Ball Partnership on October 15th 1986, which just happened to be the same day that Neil French joined the agency after his spells at Ogilvy and Batey Ads. So what has changed and what, if anything, has stayed the same over the 25 years since Well for starters, the Spikes are still as sharp. One of my first memories of 1986 was carrying an armful of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events