P&G leads creation of crowdsourced national song in the Philippines
Developed by Campaigns & Grey, the project was launched on 20 September, involving two components: a music video that aims to rouse national pride, plus an initiative to enable Filipinos to display the 'bayanihan' spirit.
The campaign aims to avoid premature complacency ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.