Royston Tan creates provocative campaign for Workplace Safety Health Council
The 45-second spot, created in partnership with Grey Singapore, was directed by local director Royston Tan.
It features a young boy acting as the guilty conscious of an employer who has played a part in an accident at work.
He says, “You could have prevented the accident, if ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.