DDB Group Korea plants 'One little tree' for Greenpeace
Greenpeace, which began operations in Korea in November of last year, is hoping to soften its local image as a somewhat militant organization, according to the agency, using a TVC that takes a more upbeat tone to focus attention on the serious issue of deforestation.
The animated spot, ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.