R.I.P. Big Data (2001-2014)
At this year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Sir John Hegarty had the following response when asked about the role of Big Data in advertising.
"It's no longer data," he groused. "Now it's 'Big Data.' We've rebranded it 'Big ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.