Magna Global downgrades APAC adspend forecast
The fastest growth in 2014 will come from Indonesia and Vietnam, driven by booming economic growth. Thailand is expected to show the slowest growth due to economic and political difficulties. Australia’s growth will also be tempered due to the economic slowdown, Magna predicts.
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.