Jason White leaves W+K Shanghai for Beats By Dre
White has served in his role for two years and eight months. He first worked in China as lead on the Nike account from May 2006 through September 2009. "I was employee number 22 then," he said. He then did a stint at W+K's HQ in Oregon, where he served as global account director ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.