Meshing and stacking: APAC consumers lead world in multiscreening
The 2014 edition of the report comes from research with more than 12,000 people in 30 countries. In Asia-Pacific, 3,080 respondents from Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam took part.
People in APAC consume just over ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.