China’s digital-advertising market to trump TV in 2014: Magna/UM
China will be one of two countries in APAC (along with Australia) for which this is true. Recent reductions in prime-time TV advertising minute volumes, the plateauing of viewership and the annual auction mechanisms are exacerbating TV inflation, which means the dominant media category will ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.