Weber Shandwick promotes Lydia Lee to head of APAC technology practice
She will retain her current role as head of the firm’s emergent-China practice and chief strategist for China. Lee reports jointly to Baxter Jolly, Asia-Pacific vice chairman, and Darren Burns, managing director for China. Lee will also work alongside the firm's global technology-practice ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.