Qatar Airways appoints PR agency for Malaysia, Singapore
A spokesperson for Qatar Airways confirmed the news with Campaign Asia-Pacific. He noted that the agency’s primary task is to strengthen the brand's reputation as a premium five-star carrier by working closely with the airline's offices in both Singapore and Malaysia to execute ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.