Asia’s luxury brands should personalise digital engagement
“A majority of luxury brands still rely heavily on traditional channels,” said Dan Carter, vice president and senior creative director at Jack Morton Worldwide. “Digital and social media don’t live in the forefront of their mind. The recent slowdown of sales in the ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.