Thai adspend finally gets turned off by TV
Between 2011 and 2012, Thailand’s digital adspend grew a miserly 0.4 per cent, according to Digital Advertising Association data. But in the first five months of 2013, Nielsen estimates internet adspend shot up by 55.1 per cent compared with the same period in 2012. What is happening?
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.