Hong Kong is always on: Mobile’s deep marketing role in the city
You’re in a store looking at an item, maybe a new gadget or just a shirt. You want it but you don’t buy it. Instead you take out your phone and start browsing for information about it: price comparisons, product reviews, social media opinions, SMS input from friends and family. All ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.