7-Eleven vehemently denies rollout of a new logo and store design
“The news items that have been circulating is full of misinformation,” said Margaret Chabris, PR director at 7-Eleven, referring to stories discussing a New York location that is sporting a new logo and a dramatically altered interior design. “There is neither a new logo nor ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.