NUS Business School opts for Bates Chi&Partners as branding agency
This is the first time the business school has opted to run an integrated campaign to raise its profile and build its brand across the global education landscape. The campaign launched at the end of last month.
The agency appointment came after a pitch at the end of June, which involved nine ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.