Lego constructs its growth strategy in Asia
“We need to reach out to even more consumers in the entire region and give them an insight into what it is that makes Lego unique,” a spokesperson for the company told Campaign Asia-Pacific.
Lego’s sales in the region grew 35 per cent in its most recent quarter, outpacing ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.