World’s CEOs more worried about social media than business strategy: Deloitte
The report, based on a global survey conducted by Forbes Insights on behalf of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, interviewed more than 300 respondents from Asia-Pacific (34 per cent), the Americas (33 per cent) and EMEA (33 per cent). Nearly all of the respondents were C-level executives, board ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.