Philips launches fresh crowdsourcing-based brand campaign across Asia
Aimed at improving quality of life, the campaign will look at building on the real-world projects Philips delivered in 2012. As part of the campaign, Philips will continue to use crowdsourcing to identify local issues impacting the health and well-being of societies and use this to develop ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.