Asian consumers value service over price, are more likely to praise than complain online
The study involved 5,819 interviews aged 16 and above in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia and Japan.
About 45 per cent of consumers are willing to pay more for better service, valuing service over price, particularly in China (56 per cent) and India (49 per cent), followed by ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.