Singaporeans go online for entertainment, China for self-expression and transaction: Mindshare
Released as part of a report titled, Are You Digitally Normal?, the index is aimed at determining what drives consumers to go online. The research drew on a sample of 33,000 respondents who were surveyed on whether, and how often, they undertook a range of online behaviours, ranging from ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.