Brand loyalty elusive in Malaysia: Guinness Anchor's Bruce Dallas
Consumer profiles are changing and brands can no longer depend on continued brand loyalty, Dallas said. He noted that consumers in Malaysia have become more affluent and demanding, and that they are looking for new experiences and brands that will complement their lifestyle. In order to ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.