Industry reacts to Publicis-Omnicom merger
First of all, breathe. Like all mergers, the proposed union will take a while, if it happens at all. "They’ve just announced an intention to merge and the whole process will take at least until 2014," Darren Woolley, managing director of TrinityP3, told Campaign Asia-Pacifi...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.