Asian consumers most likely to respond to designer labels, ads: Nielsen
Sixty-one per cent of consumers in the region said they would pay more for designer products, compared to the global average of 44 per cent.
Seventy-four per cent of Chinese consumers said they would spend more on designer goods, the highest globally. India (59 per cent) and Vietnam ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.